Last Update: June 16th, 2022.
If you look here, it means you value your privacy. Very good! 🙂
In being productive, it's easy to run too fast and get confused by the elements that really matter. Below is a handful of information about what data is processed when accessing 4StepProductivity.com and why I process them.
I collect your data when:
- You are subscribing to my newsletter
- You are browsing my websites (cookies and server logs)
- We are in contact by e-mail.
Remember that I guarantee the confidentiality of your data, I do not share it with third parties. You have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. If you don't know how to do it - write to me.
Below you will find a complete set of information on what exactly I am collecting and for what purpose.
The administrator of your personal data is:
Produktywni.pl Piotr Nabielec
ul. Krupnicza 5/8
Remember that as a user of my websites, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you previously gave such consent,
- the right to complain with the supervisory body about the processing of personal data by the Administrator
Who do I entrust with the processing of your personal data
I entrust the processing of your personal data only to proven partners:
- Webflow Inc, 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 - in order to access the web page and its functionality
- MailerLite Inc, 548 Market St, PMB 98174, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 - in order to use the mailing service for sending newsletters.
- Google and YouTube - to access video content and online webinars or files shared via Google Drive service.
- Make, Celonis, Inc., One World Trade Center, 87th Floor, New York, NY, 10007 - to process form submission present on 4StepProductivity web pages - newsletter signup, questions or contact form.
Remember that if you do not agree to the placement of cookies on your device, you can block their placement or completely delete them by configuring your web browser accordingly. Instructions on how to block the placement and deletion of cookies can be found in the help of a specific web browser. Also remember that if you do not consent to the placement of cookies, the use of the websites may be significantly impeded.
- Improve the user experience (remembering the fact of sending a question or comment, remembering page display settings.)
- For analytical purposes (I use Google Analytics to analyze website traffic, time spent on the website, the number of returning users and the subpages displayed. I use HotJar to analyze which page elements are used more often than others.)
- For marketing purposes (Not yet, but planned :) )
On the website, I use the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User on the Website:
- Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics tracking code - to analyze website statistics,
- HotJar tracking code - to analyze the use of websites by users.
What data do I process and for what purpose
By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide me with your personal data: your e-mail address. Thanks to this, I am able to send you information about new articles, videos, webinars, and courses.
The legal basis for the processing of your data, in this case, is your consent.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, and information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used to identify you
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
My service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.
If I need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, I may require Your parent's consent before I collect and use that information.
Is that all?
Can I help? 🙂
Feel free to contact me or visit 4StepProductivity.com.